See Your Doctor, Earn Rewards
With our rewards program, you automatically earn Devoted Dollars rewards for taking care of yourself. Your rewards are good for groceries and gas. Here's how it works.
How do I earn rewards?
We’ll automatically send you a reward card after you:
- See your PCP within 90 days of your plan start date. You’ll get the reward for either an in-person or telehealth visit.
- Get a flu shot between September 1 and December 31.
- Get a colorectal cancer screening OR breast cancer screening, if you’re due for one. Not sure if you’re due for a screening? Check with your doctor.
- Get 3 routine diabetes exams, if you have diabetes. To get the reward, you need all 3 of these tests in the same plan year: blood sugar test (HbA1C test), eye exam (retinopathy exam), and kidney health evaluation (blood and urine tests).
- Complete a Health Risk Assessment, if you have a C-SNP or D-SNP plan and you fill out the form within 90 days of your plan start date. We'll ask you to complete an HRA once a year — and you'll qualify for a reward every year!
How much are the rewards?
It depends on your plan, but most rewards are $10 or $20. To see your plan’s specific reward amounts, go to devoted.com/find-plan-documents, enter your zip code, and choose your plan — or text us at 866-85 and ask.
When will I get my reward?
It can take up to 90 days, depending on when we get the claim from your provider. Once we receive the claim, we’ll automatically send you a reward card. If it’s been 90 days and you haven’t received a reward that you’re owed, call us at 1-800-338-6833 (TTY 711).
Note for SNP members: If you complete an HRA before your SNP plan starts, your reward card will arrive soon after your plan starts.
How do I use my card?
The card comes loaded and ready to use on gas or groceries — there’s no need to activate it first! Choose ‘credit' when you pay so you don’t need a PIN number.
If you’re making a bigger purchase, ask the cashier to charge exactly the amount that's on the card — then use another payment method for the rest.
Do the reward cards expire?
Yes, they expire after 12 months. So don’t wait to spend your reward!
Can I opt out of Devoted Dollars?
Of course! Give us a call at 1-800-338-6833 (TTY 711) or text us at 866-85. We’ll remove you from the program.
Can I get cash instead?
Nope, you can’t use your reward card to get cash.
Do I need to activate my reward card?
No, it comes loaded and ready to use. All you have to do is decide how to spend it!
Use your Devoted Health Plans Prepaid Mastercard at any grocery or gas merchant in the U.S. that accepts Mastercard debit cards. Issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Your use of the prepaid card is governed by the Cardholder Agreement, and some fees may apply. This is not a gift card. Exclusions apply and card is not redeemable for cash. Please note that prepaid cards are subject to expiration, so pay close attention to the expiration date of the card. This card is issued for loyalty, award or promotional purposes. Card has restrictions and can only be used in specific retailers.