Medications can big play a role in managing your health. So we worked closely with a team of healthcare providers to create a list of covered drugs — called a formulary — that treats a wide range of conditions at a reasonable cost. This list has all the medications your plan covers — including brand names and generics.
Need to look up a drug? Want to know more about how your coverage works? You're in the right place.
Search our drug list
Find out if your medications are covered, their cost tier, and any limits they may have on their coverage.
Or take a look at the entire list. We have two versions:
About drug coverage limits
Your plan covers the drugs in our list as long as:
- The drug is medically necessary, meaning you need it to treat a condition you have
- You and your provider follow all the rules around prescription drugs
Keep in mind that some prescription drugs may have limits on their coverage, such as:
- Prior authorization (PA). This means your provider has to check with us first to make sure we'll cover the drug.
- Quantity limits (QL). With some drugs, you’re covered for only a limited amount of medicine — or for a set length of time. These are called quantity limits. For example, you might only be covered for 30 pills in one month.
- Step therapy (ST). Before you can get certain drugs, you first need to try one that costs less and typically works for your condition. If the lower cost drug doesn’t help, then you can step up to the more expensive one.
If you have any questions — or you can't find your medications in our list — give us a call at 1-800-DEVOTED (1-800-338-6833), TTY 711.
Find a pharmacy near you
Just like you need to see in-network doctors for your care, you need to use in-network pharmacies (or our mail-order service) to get your prescription drugs. We cover out-of-network pharmacies only in emergencies — or when you run out of a routine medication while traveling.
We have a whole lot of in-network pharmacies, so be sure to check for one even when you’re outside your plan’s service area.
Save money when you order by mail
Find out how our mail-order pharmacy can save you money — and a trip to the drugstore.
See a list of over-the-counter (OTC) items available for ordering.
Changes to our drug list
It’s not very common, but during the year, we may decide to:
- Remove a drug from our list
- Add prior authorization, step therapy requirements, and quantity limits to a drug
- Move a drug to a higher cost tier
If any of these things happens with a drug you’re taking, we’ll let you know at least 30 days before the change goes into place.
And, we’ll list any upcoming changes to our list — including adding new drugs — in the space below. (We currently have no changes planned.)
Get help finding covered drugs
We’re always happy to look up drugs for you and answer any questions about coverage. Just give us a call.
If you’re new to Devoted and take a drug we don’t cover — or one that has coverage limits — you might have concerns about what happens when your Devoted plan starts.
Or if you’re already member and a coverage change affects one of your drugs — you may have similar concerns.
In both cases, we’ll work with you to find a safe solution. Just give us a call at 1-800-DEVOTED (1-800-338-6838), TTY 711. First, we’ll talk to you about your needs. Then, we can look at our list of covered drugs and our Prescription Drug Transition Policy to find an option that works for you.
Learn about our drug safety and quality programs
When it comes to prescription drugs, we want to help keep you safe and control your costs. So we have a set of rules, programs, and safety checks to guide us and help you — it's called utilization management.
LIS premium summary chart
This chart shows your monthly payment (premium) and other costs when you qualify for Extra Help from Medicare.