- prescription drugs
- Changes to Our Drug List
Changes to Our Drug List
It’s not very common, but during the year, we may decide to:
- Remove a drug from our list
- Add prior authorization, step therapy requirements, and quantity limits to a drug
- Move a drug to a higher cost tier
If any of these things happens with a drug you’re taking, we’ll let you know at least 30 days before the change goes into place.
And, we’ll list any upcoming changes to our list — including adding new drugs — on this page.
Arizona (except Pima County), Florida (except Pensacola), Illinois, and Texas (Greater Houston only):
- See recent changes as of June 1, 2023
- See recent changes as of May 1, 2023
- See recent changes as of April 1, 2023
- See recent changes as of March 1, 2023
- See recent changes as of February 1, 2023
Alabama, Arizona (Pima County only), Colorado, Florida (Pensacola only), Hawaii, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas (except Greater Houston):