Need to submit a claim? Check on a payment? Find a form? Follow the links below.
Questions? Call us at 1-877-762-3515, 8am to 5pm.
Guidance for the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
We're adhering to federal guidance during the current public health emergency. Learn about what that means for you and our members.
Working with Devoted
Want to join our provider network? Just complete this form.
- View our 2021 Provider Quick Reference Guide to get key contacts and other essential info (Last updated 3/24/2021)
- View our 2021 Provider Manual to go in-depth on how we’ll work together (Last updated 1/8/2021)
- View our Clinical Guidelines for best practices for managing chronic diseases
- View our In-Office Lab List to find out which lab tests you can do in your office
- Learn more about Devoted Medical Group. We offer virtual and home-based care
Improving Healthcare Quality
Use these guides and forms to help improve Star Ratings and the healthcare experience for your patients:
- HEDIS Guide
- HEDIS Coding Quick Reference
- CAHPS Overview and Best Practices
- HOS Overview and Best Practices
- Adherence Tip Sheet
Provider Directory and Formulary
Submitting a Claim
You have 3 options: Change Healthcare, Availity, or paper claims.
You'll need to work with your practice management system to connect to Change Healthcare.
You can use Availity to submit claims, referrals, and more. See the next section for detailed instructions.
We suggest submitting your claims electronically through Change Healthcare or Availity. If you'd rather use paper claims, here's the data you'll need:
Make sure to send your paper claims to:
Devoted Health, Inc.
PO Box 211524
Eagan, MN 55121
Any claims sent to our older Waltham, MA address may be returned as undeliverable.
- Log in to Availity to submit claims, check member eligibility, enroll for Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA), and request referrals and prior authorizations
- Learn how to determine patient eligibility
- Learn how to submit prior authorizations and referrals
- Learn how to view Stars performance and download reports
DME, Home Healthcare, and Home Infusion
Does one of our members need durable medical equipment (DME), home healthcare, or home infusion? Contact our partner, One Homecare Solutions:
- Phone: 602-732-4027
- Fax: 1-855-441-6941
- Order forms: Find order forms and more in the One Homecare Solutions Physician Manual
Part D Forms
Download for Printing
Disease and Case Management
Does one of our members need disease or case management? Use our disease and case management referral form to let us know.
Use these templates to update your rosters. Please email your updates to email@example.com.