Devoted Health Plan of Ohio is approved for operations beginning January 1, 2021. If you have any questions, call us at 1-877-762-3515.
COVID-19 Testing and Treatment
Like everyone else, we're keeping a close eye on the evolving COVID-19 situation. Learn how we're supporting the testing and treatment of our members.
Working with Devoted
Want to join our provider network? Just complete this form.
- View our 2021 Provider Quick Reference Guide to get key contacts and other essential info (Last updated 8/10/2020)
- View our 2021 Provider Manual to go in-depth on how we’ll work together (Last updated 8/27/2020)
- View our Clinical Guidelines for best practices for managing chronic diseases
- Check our HEDIS Tip Sheet for ideas on how to improve key HEDIS measures
- Check our Adherence Tip Sheet for ideas on engaging members around medication adherence
- View our In-Office Lab List to find out which lab tests you can do in your office
Provider Directory and Formulary
Submitting a Claim
You have 3 options: Change Healthcare, Availity, or paper claims.
You'll need to work with your practice management system to connect to Change Healthcare.
You can use Availity to submit claims, referrals, and more. See the next section for detailed instructions.
We suggest submitting your claims electronically through Change Healthcare or Availity. If you'd rather use paper claims, here's the data you'll need:
Make sure to send your paper claims to:
Devoted Health, Inc.
PO Box 211524
Eagan, MN 55121
Any claims sent to our older Waltham, MA address may be returned as undeliverable.
- Log in to Availity to submit claims, check member eligibility, enroll for Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA), and request referrals and prior authorizations
- View Authorizations and Referrals Submission Guide
- Stars Performance Report Guide
- Referrals are only for OT/PT/ST. They are not needed to see specialists. See more details.
Part D Forms
Download for Printing
Use these templates to update your rosters. Please email your updates to email@example.com.