- prescription drugs
- Save Money on Drugs
Save Money on Drugs
Find out how much you’ll pay for a prescription drug with the Check Drug Cost & Coverage tool!
This tool from our pharmacy partner, CVS Caremark, will show you:
- If your Devoted Health plan covers the drug
- What you can expect to pay based on your specific plan, coverage stage, pharmacy, and more
- How you can save money — for example, by choosing a generic instead of a brand name, filling a 90-day supply by mail order, or asking your doctor about similar, less expensive medication options
How do I check the cost of my prescription?
To get started, log in at CVS Caremark. If you don’t have a CVS Caremark account yet, you’ll need to register. Make sure you have your Devoted Health member ID card handy.
Once you’re signed in with CVS Caremark:
- Go to Plan & Benefits and select Check Drug Cost & Coverage.
- Enter the drug name and dose.
- Compare prices for brand names, generics, and similar drugs that your plan covers. (Don’t see a price? That means your plan doesn’t cover it.)
- Compare costs for different pharmacies in your plan’s network, including in-person and mail order options.
Watch this video to learn more about using the Check Drug Cost & Coverage tool: