As of September 25, 2019, you’ll submit authorizations and referrals using our new Devoted Provider Portal instead of ProAuth. When you log into Availity, you’ll automatically go to the new portal, where you can:
- Submit authorization requests and referrals
- Check the status of previously submitted authorizations
- Search the prior authorization list to see which services require authorization
Learn more in our Authorizations and Referrals Submission Guide.
Questions? Call us at 1-877-762-3515.
Working with Devoted
Want to join our provider network? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View our Provider Quick Reference Guide to get key contacts and other essential info (Last updated 9/26/2019)
- View our 2019 Provider Manual to go in-depth on how we’ll work together (Last updated 10/17/2019)
- View our In-Office Lab List to find out which lab tests you can do in your office
- View our Clinical Guidelines
Provider Directory and Formulary
Submitting a Claim
You have 3 options: Change Healthcare, Availity, or paper claims.
You'll need to work with your practice management system to connect to Change Healthcare.
You can use Availity to submit claims, referrals, and more. See the next section for detailed instructions.
We suggest submitting your claims electronically through Change Healthcare or Availity. If you'd rather use paper claims, here's the data you'll need:
- Log in to Availity to submit claims, check member eligibility, enroll for Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA), and request referrals and prior authorizations
- View Authorizations and Referrals Submission Guide
- OTC catalog in English and Spanish (2020)
- OTC catalog in English and Spanish (2019)
- OTC catalog in English and Creole (2019)
Referrals and Prior Authorizations
- Check when you need a referral
- Check when you need a prior authorization
- Prior authorization request form
Part D Forms
Download for Printing
Use these templates to update your rosters. Please email your updates to email@example.com.